Item # CST00HP
Castelli Holiday 2017 Sweater Jersey - Men's $90.96
Bringing joy to holiday rides.
It's not a stretch to say we're big on the holiday festivity game, and it's a sad situation that we have to set our December sweaters aside to kit up in monochrome cycling fare to embark on the activity we love. This year, extend the cheer on any ride with the Castelli Men's Holiday 2016 Sweater Jersey. Blending a festive print with technical, thermal fabrics, this jersey will keep you warm while you spread the joy of cycling throughout your hometown.
The Holiday 2016 Sweater Jersey is based on a model very similar to Castelli's pro-level Puro thermal jersey, so it won't feel anything like the itchy old holiday sweater you rock at the office. Thermal fabric throughout resists chill as you ride, while the fabric's interior fosters a layer of insulating air next to the skin to keep you warm. It also manages body temperature by continuously wicking moisture away from your skin, ensuring you aren't left shivering over your egg nog latte after a hard set of intervals or your favorite regular climb.
Though Castelli claims that the jersey provides ideal warmth for temperatures around 50 degrees, we'd pair it with a base layer and wear it on rides colder than that without concern. For finishing touches, Castelli adds an elastic gripper at the waist and three rear pockets with space to take a handful or two of candy canes along on your ride.
- A festive jersey for chilly rides
- Thermal fabric provides warmth and breathability
- Streamlined fit reduces excess fabric
- Full-length zipper for easy ventilation
- Three rear pockets stow candy canes and other essentials
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.