Castelli pads their winter apparel lineup with the Goccia Jacket, a foul weather, wind and waterproof shell with an enhanced stretch for an aerodynamic fit. However, the Goccia occupies a similar space as does Castelli's Idro jacket, without the hefty price tag. With a PU windproof membrane covering fully waterproof, Tempesta Stretch fabric, the Goccia is a minimal yet highly effective design. Castelli forgoes pockets to reduce seams and potential areas of weakness. The Goccia retains a smaller overall footprint to still be packable into a jersey pocket in case the sun begins to shine on your way to the top of the climb.
Castelli's critical goal was to maintain an appearance similar to their all-purpose winter jackets, which is reflected well in the Goccia. It looks like a standard winter-riding jacket, not a rain-specific barrier or wrinkled wind jacket, so you'll feel right at home on and off the bike.
- Packable cold, wet weather jacket with style for any situation
- Designed as a emergency shell for cold winds and darker clouds
- Fully water and wind proof while retaining breathability
- Longer tail than traditional winter jackets for protection from wheel spray
- Tall collar works with a neck gaiter on extra chilly rides
- Rated for rides between 41-57 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7D7
- [membrane/laminate] PU, [face fabric] Tempesta Stretch
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- spring, fall, winter
- Center Back Length
- [large] 27in
- on back
- low back stripe
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 7.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.