View more Men's Rain Pants
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: large
These will be perfect for my short commute to and from work because I want to stay completely dry.
They work very well to keep wind out.
Although I haven't ridden in the rain yet, I think I can say they are completely waterproof because not a drop of sweat seems to get OUT!
For the price and my reason for getting them, perfect. If you are looking to ride any greater length of time in these I think you will be soaked from the inside.
I think a medium would have fit me better but since I may wear my work clothes underneath I think the large is going to be great for what I need.
Seems like a good price and looks like it may be what I am after but no description?
Here is some info I found about the Castelli Goccia Due Pants. Not sure why there is no description but feel free to shoot me any additional questions directly about these or other bike outerwear.
- 2.5 layer stretch fabric with printed back
- Waterproof, breathable - 5000mm/H2O and MVP breathability 5000mm
- All seams are fully seam-sealed for total waterproofness
- Exceptional stretch in a fully waterproof pant
- Center front fly opening with snap and side elastic for ease and wearability
- Waterproof leg zippers
- Reflective Graphics