Castelli proves that less sometimes really is more with its #Giro102 Glove. Inspired by the upcoming Italian Grand Tour, these gloves are minimal yet give you just enough light padding to add comfort on long rides over rougher roads. Thankfully it's not enough to detract from that all-important road feel, and the synthetic palm helps to save your hands if you do happen to touch the tarmac. This pull-on glove doesn't get noticed too much on the ride, other than the printed Giro graphics on the mesh back. Returning features include a microsuede nose wipe on the thumb and pull off tabs that make it easy to pull the gloves off after your ride is over.
The #Giro102 Glove comes in 6 sizes from X-Small through XX-Large and in the colors Ciclamino, Rosa Giro, Azzurro, and Nero.
- Castelli's lightweight short-finger gloves, inspired by the Giro
- The palm has just enough light padding to help absorb road vibrations
- Microsuede nose wipe offers a soft clean up
- Pull tabs makes it easy to take the glove off after a ride
- Mesh back keeps hands cool when the mercury rises