#Giro102 Ciclamino Race Jersey
The #Giro102 Ciclamino Race Jersey is the official jersey of the 2019 Giro d'Italia, this year being the 102nd edition of the esteemed Grand Tour. Worn by the leader of the points classification, the Maglia Ciclamino favors not only strong sprinters, but riders who can consistently finish near the top of every stage, meaning well-rounded cyclists have a shot at this coveted jersey as well.
The Ciclamino Race Jersey is essentially the same as Castelli's Aero Race 6.0, a top that knows a thing or two about the fit and materials needed to win a Grand Tour. It's lightweight and aerodynamic, with strategically placed seams that follow your body while in the saddle for an impeccable fit. It uses Giro Aero fabric on the front, engineered to Castelli's specifications by SITIP to minimize drag, while breathable Giro Infinito fabric at the back and mesh side panels improve ventilation. The arm openings are laser cut for maximum comfort and aerodynamics, and the drop pockets out back provide just the right amount of storage and a perfect race fit that’s held in place with a mesh silicone elastic waistband.
Perhaps our favorite detail is the golden zipper pull that fades to pink. Look closely and you'll see that it's a miniature version of the Giro trophy, the Trofeo Infinito, which is also displayed on the jersey's chest. Final special edition accents include the jacquard woven Prodotto Ufficiale label and the woven 102 label at the back of the neck.
- Official leader's jersey for the 102nd edition of the Giro
- Identical to the one worn by the points classification leader
- Fabrics provide optimal aerodynamics and breathability
- Laser-cut sleeves improve comfort while cutting down on drag
- Drop rear pockets offer storage without compromising the race fit
- Gold finish zipper pull as a tribute to the Trofeo Infinito
- Jacquard-woven Prodotto Ufficiale label for authenticity
- Castelli is proud to be the official jersey supplier for the 2019 Giro d'Italia