#Giro102 Azzurro Race Jersey
King of the Mountains. That's what the Castelli #Giro102 Azzurro Race Jersey represents, and it's identical to the one worn by the leader of the mountains classification in the 2019 Giro d'Italia. Known for steep and difficult climbs among the rugged peaks of the Alps and Dolomites, the mountainous stages of the Giro favor riders with the greatest agility and stamina, and can easily make or break the race. These are some of the most exhilarating stages, and personally we're quite excited for 3 great weeks of racing come May, and will certainly be sporting our favorite leader's jerseys when we take to the roads this spring.
This jersey is essentially the same as Castelli's Aero Race 6.0 jersey, a top that knows a thing or two about the fit and materials needed to win a Grand Tour. It's lightweight and aerodynamic, with strategically placed seams that follow your body while in the saddle for an impeccable fit. It uses Giro Aero fabric on the front, engineered to Castelli's specifications by SITIP to minimize drag, while breathable Giro Infinito fabric at the back and mesh side panels improve ventilation. The arm openings are laser cut for maximum comfort and aerodynamics, and the drop pockets out back provide just the right amount of storage and a perfect race fit that’s held in place with a mesh silicone elastic waistband.
One really neat detail is the golden zipper pull that fades to pink. Look closely and you'll see that it's a miniature version of the Giro trophy, the Trofeo Infinito, which is also displayed on the jersey's chest. Final special edition accents include the jacquard woven Prodotto Ufficiale label and the woven 102 label at the back of the neck.
- Official leader's jerseys of the 102nd Giro d'Italia
- Maglia Azzurra is worn by the mountains classification leader
- Identical to the leader's jerseys worn by the pros
- Materials maximize aerodynamics and breathability
- Elongated, laser-cut sleeves add comfort and style
- Drop rear pockets offer storage without compromising the race fit
- Features custom Giro details with a Trofeo Infinito zipper pull
- Castelli is proud of their Italian heritage and truly loves the Giro