Item # CST00PH
Castelli Giro Squadra Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $99.95
The beauty, majesty, and difficulty of the Giro are what makes it our favorite of the grand tours and the 2018 edition, just like previous years, promises to be a spectacular one. If you're like us, you'll be glued to your computer watching each and every stage cheering on your favorites and hedging your bets on which GC hopefuls will still be in contention after the mighty Monte Zoncolan on stage 14. We're excited and hope you are too and if you want to show your riding buddies how Giro savvy you are, pick up a Men's Giro Squadra Full-Zip Jersey from Castelli. Get inspired to go out and ride where each day in May is a new tappa.
Castelli does offer the Giro Race jersey that's identical to the ones being used in the Giro, but the Squadra represents a little less of an investment, all in the same category leading colors. Notable differences between the two jerseys include slightly different materials and fit, the Squadra is a little more relaxed fit, and the zipper has the famous Castelli scorpion instead of a tiny Trofeo similar to the one presented to the race winner.
The jerseys are sold in 6 sizes from Small through 3X-Large and in the colors Rosa (overall leader) and Nera (a hotly contested jersey presented to the last place rider that was awarded between 1946-51).
- Jerseys inspired by the Giro
- Colors represent the first and last place finishers
- Full-length zip for cooling down on hot climbs
- Sponsor logos and other details celebrate the beautiful race
- Regular fit is a bit more forgiving than a race cut
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.