Item # CST00PO
Castelli Giro D'italia Glove - Men's $39.95
A show of hands.
We prefer our grand tours monumental but our gloves minimal and that’s exactly what makes the Giro D'italia Glove from Castelli so appealing. Based on its popular Tempo, this glove gives you just enough light padding to add comfort on long rides over rougher roads without sacrificing road feel, and the synthetic palm helps save the hands if you happen to touch tarmac. This slip-on glove pretty much disappears, except for the printed Giro details on the mesh back. Clever features like a microsuede nose wipe on the thumb and pull off tabs come in handy and these gloves easily complete the look with the rest of the Castelli Giro collection.
The Giro glove is sold in 6 sizes from X-Small through XX-Large and in the colors Nero and Rosa Giro.
- A Giro-inspired minimal warm-weather glove
- Just enough light padding helps absorb road vibrations
- Microsuede nose wipe offers a soft clean up
- Pull tabs makes it easy to take the glove off after a ride
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
|7.2 - 8in
(18.4 - 20.3cm)
|8 - 8.7in
(20.3 - 22.2cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22.2 - 24.1cm)
|9.5 - 10.2in
(24.1 - 26cm)
|6.5 - 7.2in
(16.6 - 18.4cm)
|7.2 - 7.9in
(18.4 - 20.2cm)
|7.9 - 8.7in
(20.2 - 22cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.