Ready for the starting line.
It's summer vacation and whether its been just a cruise around the block to your best friend's house, or a serious session riding with your coach up and down the canyon, you've been committed to spending as much time on the bike as possible, counting down the days for your first race. Grab a pair of shorts that will support you while you prepare for the starting line, like the Castelli Future Racer Kid Short. These shorts fit snug and aerodynamic, but without cutting in and feeling too tight. They are crafted with a 6-panel design like you'd find in top adult shorts, moving seams away from areas that can rub and chafe on longer rides, and a tacky gripper on bottom that holds in place and doesn't bunch when you're hammering up big climbs. The shorts are lined with a chamois to cushion you and keep you comfortable on your journey to the podium.
- Adult-level shorts for getting you to the starting line
- Smooth and form fitting to boost aerodynamics
- 6-panel construction keeps seams away from sensitive skin
- Leg grippers keep hem in place and doesn't bunch
- Padded chamois cushions sit bones on long rides