Item # CST00M8
Castelli Free Tri Short - Men's $99.95
Not a one-trick pony.
Designing shorts for triathlons can be a daunting task if you don���t know what you're doing. Luckily, Castelli has loads of experience here and when designing the Men's Free Tri Short, it carefully considered all three disciplines. It's crafted to help you excel in the discipline you're currently in, while not presenting any detriments while transitioning into the next leg.
The Free Tri Shorts are constructed with Castelli's hydrophobic Instadry Speed fabric. This material helps you glide through the water with minimal absorption that can add weight and the possibility of a rash later on. The next-to-skin anatomic fit offers great support for hard-working muscles and is streamlined, for better aerodynamics, encouraging a fast bike split.
Castelli's triathlon-specific Kiss Tri chamois and its multi-density foam handles the cushioning duties and is optimized to work most effectively while you're in an aerodynamic position on the bike. The insert is carefully cut to remove any bulk that might interfere with the run and swim portions of your race, as well as absorbing less water.
The panels are joined with flatlock stitching that lies flat against your skin preventing chafing and irritation at any point of your race, be it a sprint or a full-distance. Castelli's Giro Air elastic gripper system holds the Free Tri shorts perfectly in place and SnapLock fasteners on the rear of the shorts work in conjunction with Castelli tops, at the lower back, to prevent the uppers from riding up during the swim or bike.
- Tri-specific shorts from the cycling clothing masters
- Quick-drying materials improve comfort from swim to bike
- 2 hip pockets stow nutrition for the run
- Kiss Tri chamois is designed for comfort in the aero position but reduces bulk for swim and run
View more Men's Tri Bottoms
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.