Free your inner speed.
Tri season is fast approaching, and face it: you're not sold on your racing kit. Too often, tri kit shines in one or two legs of a race, but falls short in another. We don't blame it; swimming, cycling, and running are three entirely different disciplines, all of which require specialized kit. It's not entirely surprising that Castelli has taken a big step closer to one kit that does it all with the Free Speed Race Tri Jersey. Replace your tired kit with this impressive new option and race with improved comfort in each leg.
Designed with modifications to adapt it to each leg, the Tri Jersey is far from a typical sleeveless cycling jersey that's merely adequate for a swim and a run. Its highly mobile shoulders provide you with full range of motion as you fight for space in the water and pump your arms while clearing the crowd in T2. Castelli also used its wind-cheating Velocity mesh along the back of the jersey to limit drag on the bike, and departed from the classic sleeveless look of tri kit by adding sleeves for added sun protection. If you're worried about gaps in kit on the bike, just use the SnapLock fastener to attach the Free Speed Race to your short in T1. It'll ensure you have the coverage of a one-piece suit for a distraction-free bike leg.
- Swim, bike, and run for the podium in this tri race jersey
- Form-fitting cut tailored specifically for triathlon
- Airy, highly breathable fabrics wick while reducing drag
- Elastic around shoulders allows for full range of motion
- SnapLock fastener clips to shorts to prevent riding up
- Rear pockets are hydro- and aero-optimized