Item # CST00M3
Castelli Free Sanremo Short-Sleeve Suit - Men's $229.95
Created especially for the triathlete, the Men's Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Suit from Castelli is perfect under a wetsuit for chilly starts or as a standalone piece with quick-drying and wind-cheating properties helping you speed through all the transitions and set each leg on fire. On the bike, its nearly elbow-length sleeves employ an extra dose of aerodynamics helping you slice through the air; on the run, its flatlock seams and tri-specific chamois minimize chafing and friction for a comfortable stride.
Castelli constructs the Free Sanremo from SpeedFreak ventilated fabric up top and Instadry Speed fabric for the shorts. These form-fitting materials are fast through the water and, once you are on the bike, quick to dry. Once your up to speed on the bike, you'll appreciate the Velocity mesh back as it is not only a proven watt-saver in the wind tunnel, it also helps to transport moisture away from the skin helping to keep you dry and cool. If things are still too warm and you need more ventilation, the full-length YKK zipper is just a tug away and opens the top of the suit like a standard bike jersey. You can adjust just how much airflow you desire, and it makes nature calls a little easier.
To minimize friction, Castelli uses its tri-specific KISS Tri chamois which is a lightly padded insert that dries quickly after the swim. It offers plenty of support for a full-distance bike leg in the aero position but thin enough that you won't notice it during the marathon. The Free Sanremo suit is finished with hip pockets for gel nutrition for the run and back pockets to hold energy bars for the bike.
- A skinsuit designed for triathletes to excel at every leg
- Optimized top and bottom fabrics for racing or training
- 2 rear aero pockets allow for snacks while reducing aero drag
- Full-length front zip dumps heat on hot rides and runs
- Form-fit sits next to skin for compressive support and aerodynamics
- Kiss Tri chamois offers comfort in the aero position and disappears on the run
View more Men's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Top Notch Suit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Top notch tri suit, with an excellent fit. The rear pockets are just the right size in case you need to carry a couple of gels with you on the run. Tested on a half 70.3 tri and the chamois provides the right amount of comfort during the bike and becomes unnoticeable on the run. Overall, the suit fits like a glove with out any chafing issues.