Why We Like The Free Sanremo 2 Short-Sleeve Suit
Castelli updates their distance triathlon suit with new fabrics and refined fit. The Free Sanremo 2 Suit capitalizes on research that went into its predecessor as well as the Castelli PR Suit to bring you aerodynamic advantage and a fit that feels comfortable through each leg. A snug fit layers well beneath a wetsuit, and the quick-drying fabric helps you speed through each transition. On the bike, its flatlock seams and tri-specific chamois minimize chafing and friction for a comfortable stride.
- A skinsuit designed for triathletes to excel at every leg
- Optimized top and bottom fabrics for racing or training
- 2 rear aero pockets allow for snacks while reducing aero drag
- Full-length front zip dumps heat on hot rides and runs
- Form-fit sits next to skin for compressive support and aerodynamics
- Kiss Tri chamois offers comfort in the aero position and disappears on the run
- Item #CSTZ7BR
- [main] Velocity Rev2, [back] Velocity mesh
- 2 rear, 2 hip
- KISS Tri
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 22, 2023
Great suit, but bad zipper
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
This tri suit fits great, however during the race the zipper would not stay up and it kept coming unzipped. So I had to have this returned.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help