Boasting generous storage space and fast-drying, aerodynamic fabrics, the Castelli Women's Free Tri Singlet is well suited for long events and long-distance rides. Castelli constructs the Free Tri Singlet from SpeedFreak ventilated fabric on the front, which glides through the water with ease and dries very quickly when you get out, improving T1 comfort. Additionally, Velocity mesh at the back improves aerodynamics with wind tunnel-confirmed drag reduction and provides cooling airflow.
The Free Tri Singlet features a half-length zipper with an oversized tab in order to ease entry and exit and to allow on-the-fly heat dumps. Castelli also incorporated two rear Free Aero 2 pockets which are large enough to carry your race-day nutrition but feature side-oriented openings to maintain a low profile for aero- and hydro-dynamic benefits. The singlet is finished with Castelli's Snap Hooks, which attach it to compatible shorts for a seamless, triathlon fit.
View more Women's Tri Tops
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.