With its two large back pockets, unusual in tri gear and invisible to wind and water, the Castelli Women's Free Donna Tri top is ideal for long days and long-distance rides.
Castelli constructed the Free Donna Tri Top from stretch polyester with a hydrophobic treatment. So, it glides through the water with hydrodynamic properties akin to the newest swim skins. It also happens to dry very quickly when you get out, improving comfort post-T1. Additionally, Velocity mesh at the back improves aerodynamics and provides cooling airflow.
The Tri Top features a full-length zipper with an oversized tab in order to both ease entry and exit and to allow on-the-fly heat dumps. Castelli also incorporated two rear pockets that are large enough to carry your race-day nutrition. Additionally, Castelli covered them with what it calls 'fairing flaps' in order to maintain a low hydrodynamic profile in the water.
The Castelli Free Donna Sleeveless Tri Top is available in six sizes from Small to 3X-Large and in the color White/black/pink.
- Stretch polyester with hydrophobic treatment
- Velocity mesh
- Full-length zipper
- Two rear pockets covered with Castelli’s flaring flaps
View more Women's Tri Tops
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.