Item # CST00KC
Castelli Free AR 4.1 Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $149.95
Look fast to go fast.
Who doesn't like some free watts? Once Castelli's top-tier racing jersey, the Men's Free AR 4.1 Full-Zip Jersey continues to evolve with new graphics yet maintains its streamlined fit to save a claimed 12 watts at 40 km/h compared to normal race-fit jersey. The Velocity dimpled fabric on the front and shoulders help smooth the airflow and improves moisture wicking for faster drying, while remaining soft and stretchy enough to move with you over long training miles and racing.
Additional features like ventilated Nervato underarm panels further bolsters the aerodynamics and the soft raw-edge mesh arm grippers reduce bulk giving the Free AR more performance and style. When the pace ramps up on the climbs, a full-length YKK Vislon zipper helps exhaust the heat and when it's time to zip up for the descent, a neck-saving zipper flap prevents any pinching or irritation. On the rear, 3 pockets hold the bulk of your gear while a seperate zippered pocket holds essentials and makes sure nothing gets jettisoned over rough roads. Silicone gripper elastic at the waist keeps the hem firmly in place while you're climbing out of the saddle or sprinting for a mid-race prime.
- A sharp looking jersey with a race pedigree
- Form-fitting, contoured cut reduces drag
- Dimpled, aerodynamic Velocity material drys quickly
- Neck protector shields against the zipper
- A zippered rear pocket stashes keys or cash
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jersey in place
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.