A speedy favorite, refined.
Putting on the Castelli Free AR 4.1 Men's Jersey won't be enough to win you a spot on the podium of your next race all by itself, but it might help. Formerly a pared-down racing jersey, the Free AR 4.1 retains its competition pedigree with a further transition towards an all-around, everyday training jersey. Castelli employs its most streamlined fit for the Free AR, stitching Velocity fabric into a contoured, flexible design that will move with you through the rigors of a race, reducing drag by ushering air over its dimpled surface without feeling restrictive or tight.
More recent additions like ventilated Nervato underarm panels and soft raw-edge arm grippers lend the Free AR more watt-saving style and long-term comfort this year, and other details like a neck-saving zipper flap and a practical zippered pocket, unnecessary when the original Free AR was created, make this a piece you shouldn't hesitate to throw on before a pre-race taper ride or mid-season training day with your ride group.
- Ride in a jersey with race pedigree and luxurious extras
- Form-fitting, contoured cut reduces drag in a race
- Dimpled, aerodynamic Vortex fabric wicks moisture
- Neck protector shields against zipper
- Zippered rear pocket stashes keys or cash
- Silicone gripper at waist holds jersey in place
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Castelli free AR 4.1 Jersey
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
Best fitting Jersey I've bought in a long time. Ex-bodybuilder/Powerlifter. One problem I've had in the past is the back of Jersey hangs really low when back pockets are full. Not with this Jersey. The silicone grippers help hold the Jersey in place even when the pockets are full. Highly recommend this Jersey.