Free Aero Race 4 Short
Castelli knows that not every ride or rider calls for bibs which is why it offers the Free Aero Race 4 Short. Just like the bibs though, it's built with extensive feedback from the professionals on Team Sky. So if you don't want to fiddle with straps or prefer the coolness afforded by forgoing a bib upper but still want a premium short, these fit the bill nicely.
Castelli uses a new Giro4 elastic leg gripper that still features a lie-flat, raw-cut edge but now has vertical silicone stripes to hold it comfortably in place without restricting stretch. It allows for better grip and distributes it over a larger area for less constriction. Also new is the fabric allowing for better print quality and Castelli updated the seams to improve the fit and looks. Lastly, the short receives the updated Progetto X2 Air seamless seat insert featuring one of the softest surfaces we've ever felt in a chamois.
- Castelli's aero race short letting you go faster with less effort
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs reduces turbulence
- Forza fabric on inner legs stretches for the perfect fit
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic distributes the grip over a larger area
- Doppio V construction in front increases support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching reduces irritation
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat insert cushions the ride