Free speed, good looks.
Castelli once again complements its Free Aero jerseys with a pair of matching bib shorts displaying the classic, clean aesthetics that have long defined the brand. Devoid of clashing sponsor logos and bright graphics, the Free Aero Race Kit Version Bib Shorts feature the full range of Castelli's achievements in fabric technology, ready to stand out on dozens of start lines with impeccable fit and clean, aerodynamic design.
To put it simply, if you're going to be racing in your Castelli duds, the Free Aero is the kit you'll want. Every feature of the short was designed with racing in mind, from the dimpled, wind-cheating Vortex fabric on the outer thighs to the minimal Carré-engineered bib straps. That being said, Castelli has never neglected comfort in favor of race-day performance. On the Free Aero's inner thighs, stabilizing Forza fabric, which contains 38% Lycra, promises hours of breathable support to your muscles, while the Free Aero's wide, supportive Doppio V waistband holds everything in place as you stretch out over the bars to make a move off the front.
- Never question your racing kit again with this bib short
- Form-fitting, contoured cut for the least amount of drag
- Dimpled Vortex fabric aims to further reduce wind drag
- Supportive Forza fabric breathes well and stabilizes muscles
- Supple Giro Air leg grippers hold each hem in place
- Plush Progetto X2 Air chamois provides smooth support
- Clean, minimal bib straps lie flat and stay in place