Item # CST00PM
Castelli Finestre Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $99.95
The Giro's queen stage.
Each year at the Giro, the title Cima Coppi is given to the highest peak summited in the race and the climb awards more mountain classification points to the first rider to the top than any of the other categorized mountains in the race. Certainly, the racers competing for the Maglia Azzurro will be hotly contesting the climb, the Finestre, and since this happens to be stage 19, the GC hopefuls will also have to give it their all to maintain position or possibly move up in the overall. Castelli, the official jersey supplier to the Giro, creates the Men's Finestre Full-Zip Jersey to celebrate this special stage.
The Colle delle Finestre has a steady 9.4-percent average gradient with short punchy bits throughout. The first 9km are on tarmac, while the last 9km are over gravel to the summit. Twenty-nine hairpins zig-zag the first 4km with 45 hairpins total on this climb. The descent is said to be very technical on a narrow roadway that's initially unprotected. If that isn't enough, the riders then have to tackle the category 3 Sestriere before finishing on the category 1 Jafferau, the final mountaintop finish at the 2018 Giro.
If this leg-breaking stage isn't enough to get you inspired to get out and ride, then maybe this jersey will. The switchbacks of the Finestre are depicted on the jersey along with other Giro details. Castelli's Maratona fit is slightly more relaxed giving you a little more room for comfort.
- A jersey that celebrates the toughest stage at the 2018 Giro
- The full-length zip dumps heat on climbs like the Finestre
- Technical fabrics and details keep you cool over hot rides
- Regular fit is dialed to ride and comfortable off the bike
- Three rear pockets stow enough food during your epic stages
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.