Making an investment in your first piece of Castelli kit doesn't have to mean parting with most of your rent money for a top-end pair of bibs. Keep the Mondiale on your mind, but choose the Evoluzione 2 Bib Short for this season and continue sponsoring your cycling habit without going into debt.
This entry level bib short comes with inspiration from its pro-level siblings in the way of a streamlined fit, longer length, and airy construction. As you get the feel of longer rides and new races, the Evoluzione 2's new two-layer ProDry Soft fabric will support your muscles in the saddle while breathing consistently and following your movement in the saddle.
- Start your Castelli collection with this entry-level bib
- Affordable design inspired by Catelli's top-tier offerings
- Airy, breathable mesh bib cut in a traditional silhouette
- Bib short follows a form-fitting fit that won't bunch or chafe
- Stretch panel on each leg allows short to be lengthened
- Supportive KISS Air Chamois provides breathable cushioning
- Reflective accents help you stand out to motorists
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
excellent fitting bib short
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
these fit great, I'm 5'9" 155 and the medium fits perfectly. They don't move once on and the chamois is just the right amount of soft.
How are the "leg grippers" attached? I loved my previous evoluzione shorts, but I and many others had problems with the leg grippers becoming unglued. Did Castelli solve this issue with the evoluzione 2's?