Estremo Shoe Cover
Winter rides never looked all that enticing before. Frozen toes just aren't your thing, and we don't blame you — but neither is the droning whine of the trainer. Castelli aims to make the blustery outdoors a little bit more appealing, with exceptionally warm kits that keep you toasty from head to toe, and the Estremo Shoe Covers take toasty-foot duty very seriously. They're built to handle extreme temperatures, and extreme conditions, rated for temperatures ranging from 4-degrees to 41-degrees Fahrenheit, and packing in GORETEX Infinium membrane for total protection from rain, snow, sleet, and wheel spray. The cover is built from Polartec Power Stretch Pro, which offers a fleece backed lining to trap heat on the inside, while the outer membrane wards off all showers and wind. A high cuff helps seal any gaps between your kit and your shoes, while an AquaGuard YKK zipper prevents moisture from sneaking in the back.
- Take on the harshest winter rides with toasty toes
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece traps in heat
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric offers windproof water protection
- Seal out every drop of rain and snow with YKK AquaGuard zip
- Ultra-durable fabric under foot helps avoid tears and abrasion
- High cuff seals out icy chills between your kit and shoes
- Stay visible on frosty rides with reflective accents
- Item #CST00UV
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] Polartec Power Stretch Pro
- YKK AquaGuard zipper
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 7.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.