Don't sweat a thing.
When stifling summer heat comes around, you're usually limited to training in early morning and late evening hours when the sun isn't directly overhead, frying your body and brain like an overcooked egg. However with the right cycling gear, you can push through oppressive heat without sweating excessively and overheating. Case in point, the Castelli Men's Entrata 3 Sleeveless Full-Zip Jersey keeps you utterly cool and comfortable with its sleeveless design, moisture-wicking Prosecco GT fabric, and ventilated mesh side panels.
The Entrata 3 Sleeveless Jersey sports a form-fitting design that hugs your body, but without restricting motion, thanks to its shoulder stretch panels that conform brilliantly when you're in an aggressive cycling position. It's finished with a full-length zipper for releasing excess warmth on those summer suffer fests and three rear pockets for plentiful storage of extra water bottles and nutritional needs. And if you do venture our in the late evening when it's not so warm, Castelli places reflective highlights throughout for extra visibility to passing traffic.
- Cool-wearing sleeveless jersey for oppressive summer heat
- Prosecco GT fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Cooling mesh side panels actively ventilate your upper body
- Form-fitting design with conforming shoulder stretch panels
- Full-length zipper releases excess warmth on hot summer rides
- Reflective highlights pop to passing traffic in low lighting
- Three rear pockets provide plentiful storage on the road