Item # CST00KF
Castelli Entrata 3 Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $79.95
Inspired by pro race jerseys.
Incorporating a good dose of tech from professional race jerseys, the Castelli Men's Entrata 3 Full-Zip Jersey combines a streamlined, form-fitting cut with a textured polyester fabric that wicks moisture across a wide surface area for rapid drying. Castelli employs Air Mesh stretch fabric along the shoulders, sleeves, and side panels, which clings tightly to your body, but without sacrificing critical flexibility when you're powering up a steep climb out of the saddle. It's rounded out with a YKK Vislon zipper for robust quality and smooth operation, reflective viz strips for boosted visibility late at night, as well as three generously sized rear pockets that handily carry all your nutritional needs, spare bottles, and extra layers on the road.
- Lightweight, breathable jersey with form-fitting cut
- Tight, race-inspired cut with a high degree of stretch
- Prosecco GT fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Mesh side panels cling tightly without restricting motion
- Full-length YKK zipper for regulating body temperature
- Three rear pockets store your riding necessities
- Reflective viz strips pop brilliantly in low light
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Castelli does it again!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
This jersey has become one of my favs! I bought it on a whim and I'm glad I did! The fit is typical Castelli (runs small - buy 1 size up) but it's a great fit. I'll be back to buy another to add to my collection. If you up-size, then buy with confidence. The only thing I'd like to see is a small zipper pocket for cash, but by no means a deal breaker.
I Like the sleeves...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I own 3 of these, ,, My chests is 41 inches, and I my biceps are 13inches.
The sleeves stay in place and don't ride up to my arm pits..
I'm 5' 8" 192lbs, what size would you recommend? All the reviews seem to say size up so I'm leaning towards XL, but I don't want the jersey to be too long wheres it hangs over my rear....
I’m 5’8” and 157 lbs, athletic build, and wear XL in Castelli. Size up one.
I'm 5'9" 145lb and the large fits well.