Long range comfort.
The Distanza Jersey from Castelli is built for going the distance. Perfect for long days in the saddle in warmer conditions, Castelli rates its optimum operating rage around 64 to 90-degrees Fahrenheit. The ventilated Lightweight 3D mesh front and Micro Quadro 100% polyester back are responsible for the jersey's lightweight construction and designed to keep you cool.
The dual layer construction transfers the moisture from the inner layer, keeping you dry, to an outer layer for evaporation. Castelli adds a hydrophilic treatment helping to spread the moisture over a larger area so it's quicker to dry. Additionally, the materials offer exceptional stretch for support and it's cut to offer an athletic fit that isn't restrictive and isn't at all uncomfortable while on the bike or enjoying a mid-ride stop.
Other features on display exhibiting Castelli's commitment to crafting some of the finest cycling attire is a high-quality YKK Vislon zipper for easily regulating temperatures. The 3 rear plus 1 zippered pockets offer ample room for carrying extra food, clothing, and a phone and a compression band keeps full pockets from sagging. On the outside of the pockets are reflective tabs to keep you safe in low-light conditions and just below that, gripper elastic at the waist locks the jersey in position so you never have to tug a creeping hem back into place.
- A comfortable jersey for long days and fondos
- Lightweight 3D mesh front adds ventilation and breathability
- Micro Quadro 100% polyester back wicks and transfers moisture
- An easy sliding YKK Vislon zipper dumps heat
- The regular fit is comfortable on the bike and at the coffee shop
- 3 rear pockets plus 1 zippered offer plenty of room for the day's gear