The Dinamica Jacket lives up to its name by handling dynamic conditions spanning Castelli's recommended temperature range of 25 - 50 degrees Fahrenheit. It's also water resistant, so it's more than equal to those chilly base miles in early spring that inevitably see a sprinkling of rain. As with most things in the performance outdoors realm, the Dinamica owes its dynamic nature to a Gore membrane, which provides full protection against wind and water across the entire jacket. The Dinamica doesn’t position a weather shield across your chest only to leave your back exposed to falling rain and rising road spray.
The theme of protection extends up the neck and down the arms, literally, with a tall collar and a cuff designed to accommodate gloves. The lie-flat elastic slips under the gloves' cuffs, while a short flap of Windstopper X-Fast ensures there's no gap.
- A cycling jacket for intense efforts in chilly, wet conditions
- Gore's Windstopper X-Fast membrane blocks weather and breathes
- Brushed backing traps warmth behind the membrane
- Breathability manages moisture during intervals
- Cuffs designed to accommodate gloves without a gap
- Extended collar shields your throat against the chill
- Three rear pockets for ride essentials
- Reflective details add visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CST00OD
- [membrane/laminate] GORE Windstopper X-Fast
- fall, spring, winter
- 3 rear
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 13.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.