Diagonal Full-Zip Jersey
Castelli’s pro-level Diagonal Jersey fills a specific need in the dedicated cyclist’s wardrobe, providing thermal comfort on dry rides ranging from 54-64 degrees F. With warming fabric throughout and a little extra stretch thrown in on the side panels, the jersey is relatively basic in construction compared to the deeper winter layers from Castelli’s vast line up. However, that was the intent as the Diagonal complements Castelli’s range and matches well with its Perfetto or Aria vests on colder rides that need wind-blocking.
Castelli includes the standard rear pockets in a dropped fashion to enhance fit and riding comfort, while a reflective trim sits just below for low-light conditions. For a more aerodynamic fit that still affords similar thermal protection, the Castelli Triangolo jersey is a prime choice and reduces weight by over 100-grams.
- Thermal jersey for cool, dry riding in spring and fall
- Brushed fleece traps heat feels comfortable next to skin
- Dropped pockets enhance fit while in the riding positions
- Ideal with a wind vest for colder conditions below 54 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7CS
- Warmer brushed fleece
- spring, fall
- 3 rear
- pocket trim
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year