Item # CST00DU
Castelli CX Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - Men's $39.95
View more Men's Casual Cycling Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I really, really like the Castelli short sleeve T-Shirt. Those are thick, heavy duty. I assumed the long-sleeved version would be as thick because it was intended for cooler weather, right? Nope. I purchased both the red and black versions, and they are as lightweight as a T-Shirt from Target. The weathered look is unique, but I expected something warmer for the cool weather.
Sizing runs typical to Castelli. I wear a Medium Castelli jersey, and the Medium T-Shirt fits just a bit looser than the jersey. If you have other Castelli kit, you should be able to order your typical size,
Euro sizing, sizing chart not correct
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
I love Castelli cycle clothing and looked forward to having a regular long-sleeve t-shirt for cool weather casual wear. Unfortunately, I ordered per the size chart given for this shirt. It is not even close. It fits like a skin tight base layer. I usually order XL in Castelli jerseys, but even this t-shirt in XL would have been tight. Ordering an XXL is out of the question. Sleeves being a bit long on a bike is one thing. Sleeves being too long for casual wear just looks dorky.
Sizing aside, the t-shirt does have the usual Castelli quality.
Perfect post-ride shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Feels great to slip this shirt on after a long ride. It's fashionable and comfortable, with a slender European cut. Use caution the first time you launder it because the red color bled a bit. Be certain to order one size larger than normal if you're accustomed to USA sizing.