Prime your engine.
When you're on your bike, your core is your engine, don't let it freeze up on frosty days, or overheat when you're putting down the power. Providing maximum warmth with the least weight possible, Castelli offers the Core Warmer vest to keep your engine primed on chilly fall rides, and spring jaunts before winter has allowed the air do much warming up. The Core Warmer combines durable and lightweight nylon that slices through wind and sheds light showers, with lofty synthetic insulation to keep you warm. PrimaLoft insulation resembles down in its matrix-like construction that traps heat within, but because it's a synthetic it is capable of maintaining warmth even when wet, and with less weight than our feathered-friends provide.
The Core Warmer vest is the perfect piece for in-between weather that doesn't suit a burly jacket, and a thermal-jersey on its own won't suffice. With its semi-fitted cut it easily accommodates a jersey underneath, so you can pick the right layering system for the day's forecast, and since synthetic down is both breathable and washable, in the event that perspiration gets going a bit too much, the vest will wick away moisture, and is easy to clean at the end of the day. Laser cut perforations across the chest allow moisture to escape, and a full-length zipper allows more ventilation, should you start to overheat.
- Warm up your engine with this lightweight vest
- Withstand abrasion with nylon ripstop fabric
- Heat up your core with PrimaLoft insulation
- Synthetic down breathes and wicks away sweat
- Vest maintains warmth when wet, and washes easily
- Laser cut ventilation allows moisture to escape
- Reflective piping keeps you visible to motorists
- Zippered back pocket can be accessed with gloves on
View more Men's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.