Enter here for aerodynamic speed.
As the entry model in Castelli's triathlon jersey line, the Core Tri Top incorporates every bit of unexpected innovation that the Italian manufacturer has become known for, but without the top-tier tax levied for the "premium" kit. The build begins with aerodynamic Tempo 3 material, which is lightweight, breathable, and high-stretch. It dries fast as you transition into the bike leg and provides a non-stifling fit for the swim and run.
The Core Tri Top also incorporates Castelli's ingenious Speed Hooks, which create a rear connection point between the compatible shorts and the Core jersey. This connection makes for a clean transition from jersey to shorts for a more aerodynamic fit on the bike and guaranteed coverage on the run.
Finally, the jersey also includes the Free pocket design, which incorporates two pockets with side openings at the tops. The openings themselves may seem small, but that's only compared to the pockets' oversized capacity. They actually carry more cargo than a typical three-pocket road jersey, insuring against hunger knocks during your run. The Free design also eliminates the open-to-the-wind, parachute construction of traditional jersey pockets.
- Tempo 3 fabric
- Rear Speed Hooks
- Dual side-entry back pockets
- Half-length front zipper
View more Men's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Like going topless....
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: xxl
I wore the Core Tri Top in a half Ironman and it was great. The fabric is comfortable and very breathable. The pockets are deep and a little tricky to access during the bike but nothing that was too difficult.