Item # CST00MB
Castelli Core Tri Suit - Men's $159.95
Transition to a better suit.
The Core Tri Suit represents an excellent choice for the self-sponsoring triathlete in Castelli's men skin suit collection. The upper is constructed from the Tempo3 Light fabric which offers a highly breathable, low-weight, and fast-drying material known for its high stretch properties. It follows your every movement so you're as comfortable during your swim stroke as you are in an aero position on the bike and while hitting your running stride. A YKK Camlock half-zip lets you easily dump heat while climbing, on the ride or run.
The bottom is constructed from Pace 3 material providing gentle compression for an aerodynamic advantage and muscle stabilization. The material is quick-drying so you can transition from the swim to the bike in comfort and stay dry and cool through the run leg. The suit uses the same KISS Tri chamois found in Castelli's top-tier triathlon suits designed for extra comfort in the aero position and like the Pace 3 material, it's made to dry quickly once you're out of the water, and its low-bulk optimized profile doesn't interfere on the run. Lie-flat GIRO3 elastic keeps the leg hems in place avoiding annoying migration.
The Core Tri offers room for much-needed mid-race snacks with its Free pocket design, incorporating two pockets with side openings at the tops for easy access while placing them in an aero position. It also eliminates the parachute construction of open-topped pockets or the need to tuck gels under the lie-flat cuffs.
- A tri skinsuit high on features and low on cost
- Optimized top and bottom fabrics for every leg of racing or training
- 2 rear aero pockets allow for snacks while reducing aero drag
- Half-length front zip dumps heat on hot rides and runs
- Kiss chamois offers more comfort in the aero position
- Fit is close to the skin for support and aero benefits
View more Men's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.