Modest coverage, lavish aerodynamics.
Castelli's Core Tri Singlet incorporates all of the unexpected innovation of the men's model but with one additional benefit. The front is lined, which offers better support and a touch more modesty during your event. This lining is in addition to the aerodynamic Tempo 3 material, a lightweight, breathable, and high-stretch material for fast-drying comfort as you transition into the bike leg and a restriction-free fit during the swim and run.
The Core Tri Top also incorporates Castelli's ingenious Speed Hooks, which create a rear connection point between the compatible shorts and the Core jersey. This connection makes for a clean transition between the Core jersey and compatible Castelli shorts for a more aerodynamic fit on the bike and guaranteed coverage on the run.
Finally, the jersey also includes the Free pocket design, which incorporates two pockets with side openings at the tops. The openings themselves may seem small, but that's only compared to the pockets' oversized capacity, which nets more cargo space than a typical three-pocket road jersey, insuring against hunger knocks during your run. It also eliminates the open-to-the-wind, parachute construction of open-topped pockets.
View more Women's Tri Tops
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.