Item # CST00G8
Castelli Core Mesh 3 Sleeveless Baselayer - Men's $59.95
Believe the magic.
Castelli believes so much in the power of the fabric it uses to craft the Core Mesh 3 Sleeveless Baselayer that it deviated from its usual performance-related fabric monikers and named it Magic Mesh. Before you get skeptical about the fabric's otherworldly name, consider that the brand omitted all traces of less breathable Lycra when constructing the mesh, using only the most breathable polyester fibers to ensure maximum moisture management. By putting this featherweight layer under your summer jersey, you'll actually help speed up the rate at which moisture is pulled away from your skin to evaporate, helping you stay cooler and drier as you push through hot, humid air.
- Wear more to stay cooler with this ultralight baselayer
- Next-to-skin fit ensures constant moisture transfer
- Airy mesh fabric made only with highly breathable polyester
- Nearly seamless construction limits likelihood of chafing
View more Men's Sleeveless Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Awesome. But runs very small.
- Fit: Runs small
In my opinion, this fish-net vest is one of the best hot weather vest BLs made. But it runs very small.
This innovative garment is designed to keep you cool in warm/hot weather by holding your jersey off your skin; allowing cool air to reach your skin, and sweat to evaporate more easily. It works!
Wear this under your favorite Summer jersey and you *will* run cooler. It's pretty amazing.
*Another note: the cut out around the neck is much improved over the previous version (previously it was way too small).
Sizing. As Castelli vets know, usually size up +1 from your normal street size. Italian sizing is different. Here size up +2.
Anyone else have the same experience here size wise?