Item # CST00MA
Castelli Core 2 Short - Men's $79.95
The foundation of a great tri kit.
Castelli's Men Core 2 Short is designed as the ideal companion for racing and training and ideal for runs or shorter-distance tri events. Castelli crafts the Core 2 from Pace 3 material helping support muscles with gentle compression while offering fast-drying properties and an aerodynamic fit. It's highly stretchable so the short is able to conform to your every move. Lie-flat GIRO3 elastic keeps the short firmly in place regardless of what discipline you currently find yourself in. Castelli forgoes any sort of padding or chamois preventing the absorption of water during the swim and reducing any kind of bulk that would interfere with the run. And since you probably don't have pockets on your singlet, you'll appreciate the Core shorts' rear envelope pocket giving a bit more room for easily-accessible food, letting you abstain from strapping an aerodynamically inefficient bento box to your top tube or tucking them into your leg bands.
- Tri shorts for short-distance racing and training
- Pace 3 material offers support and is quick drying
- GIRO3 elastic keep shorts in place
- No chamois to absorb water of chafe on run
- Rear envelope pocket for carrying food
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Tri Bottoms
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.