Item # CST00PV
Castelli Competitive Cyclist Race Jersey - Men's $99.95
If look could kill.
We're usually not ones to boast, but we're pretty proud of the Men's Competitive Cyclist Race Jersey that we partnered with Castelli to create. Bold colors pair with a clean design that'll have you looking fresh on all of your rides. It's based on Castelli's Podio jersey design that's specifically developed for Team Sky riders to wear while putting in the training.
Castelli's mission in creating the ideal training jersey began with a refined cut selected for comfort, during those long hours in the saddle, and selecting a fabric that creates a great fit that keeps you cool and dries quickly. We specifically selected this jersey as it features some other nice touches from the Podio including the drop tail just below the rear pockets for a little extra coverage, an overlapping collar for a classic appearance and comfort, and inset sleeves for a traditional look. And for those extended climbs on stifling days, the full-length YKK Vislon zipper easily dumps heat so you can stay cool and collected while the gripper elastic at the waist's hem keeps the jersey in place over the course of the ride.
Feel free to race in this jersey if your heart desires. It might not have the remarkable aerodynamics of some of the other Castelli jerseys, but for fondos, gravel, or events where looking good is just as important as going fast, we’d say it's fair game.
- A jersey by Castelli with special Competitive Cyclist graphics
- Prosecco GT on the main body wicks moisture away
- Prosecco Air Stretch increases ventilation and breathability
- A covered, easy sliding YKK Vislon zipper dumps heat
- Asymmetrical collar protects the neck from zipper
- Dropped pockets offer a better fit around the waist
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.