Item # CST00PW
Castelli Competitive Cyclist Club Jersey - Men's $89.95
Roll out in style.
We know you're just as discerning as we are, which is why we carry the brands we do. Clothing is something we never compromise on, so when we choose a brand that's gonna have our name and design on it, it's gotta match our passion. In short, Castelli does just that and crafts apparel that exceeds the needs of professional cyclists at the highest level allowing them to perform well in conditions ranging from the cold wet classics in Belgium to the blistering heat of France in July. When the time came to choose a supplier for the Men's Competitive Cyclist Club Jersey, the choice was clear.
Castelli selected its Stratus Plus 2-layer fabric as it has the ability to actively move moisture away from your skin creating an evaporation effect keeping you feeling cooler and drier. Its set-in sleeve design creates a traditional look and offers a nice fit while in the saddle. A full-length covered zipper makes getting into and out of the jersey an easy affair as well as regulating airflow on those long, summer climbs. Three ample rear pockets let you carry ride snacks, tubes, and your phone, while the reflective tabs provide a dash more visibility in fleeting light.
- Castelli's training jersey with Competitive Cyclist livery
- Stratus Plus two-layer fabric rapidly wicks moisture
- Full-length zipper helps regulate temperatures
- Regular cut has a more forgiving fit than race kit
- Traditional 3 pocket design provides ample space for ride fuel
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I Like this jersey very much, castelli always delivers, since this is regular fitting i would recommend you go with your normal size, other castelli jerseys branded as form fitting or race you will find comments about running small but this one is not the case