Item # CST00PY
Castelli Competitive Cyclist Club Bib Short - Women's $139.95
New kit comfort.
While few things quite match the excitement of new bike day, new kit day is pretty far up there. So if you need to add a new kit to your wardrobe and you want to show support for your favorite retailer, check out the Women's Competitive Cyclist Club Bib Short that we partnered with Castelli to create. These quality bibs will get you inspired for those long rides, all the while flying the CC flag, in total comfort thanks to its Affinity BLC textured fabric that boosts aerodynamics while keeping you dry and cool.
Castelli is known to craft apparel with top-notch construction while using highly technical fabrics, and these bibs are no exception. These shorts use a light mesh bib upper that breathes easily on warm summer rides, with aerodynamic, dimpled fabric on the front and outside of the legs helping to reduce drag so you can go a little faster with less effort. On the inner legs, Affinity Lycra is utilized for its impressive stretch properties, providing active compression and support. Castelli uses flatlock stitching which helps prevent irritation and chafing from unnecessary friction and the clean, raw edge hem on the Giro Air leg openings make for a smooth transition and a slip-free grip.
Castelli employs the comfortable, women's specific Kiss Air chamois on this collaboration, for all-day comfort in the saddle. The Kiss Air has a seamless brushed microfiber for a soft touch against the skin and is mobile enough to move with each pedal stroke. Its anatomical cut helps reduce pressure while still offering ample support. The multi-density foam transitions from 14 to 4-millimeters in thickness, placing more material where it's needed, and reducing bulk where it’s not. And since everyone loathes a saddle sore, Castelli infuses an anti-bacterial treatment on the chamois that helps prevent them so you never have to miss a day of riding.
- Competitive Cyclist styled bib shorts for training and racing
- Affinity textured fabric elevates aerodynamics
- Just enough contouring stretch from Affinity Lycra panels
- Mesh bib allows your skin to breathe while you ride
- Wicking fabrics aid moisture transfer to keep cool
- Avoid chafing with flat-lock stitching throughout
- Women's specific Kiss Air chamois is ideal for all-day comfort
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Not true to Castelli sizing
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
I always wear a size XL in Castelli and these Competitive Cyclist club version shorts run very small. Not wearable. My other Castelli shorts are made in the USA, these are made in El Salvador and are not of the same sizing or quality.
Castelli womens bib great fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
These bibs fit really well on me and they are comfortable on long days in the saddle. Love the fit & function!