Item # CST00PU
Castelli Competitive Cyclist Club Bib Short - Men's $139.95
Fly the flag.
We always love to see more people out riding and it really makes us smile if we see someone riding a brand we carry or better yet, sporting one of our Competitive Cyclist kits. That's why we partnered with Castelli to create the Men's Competitive Cyclist Club Bib Short, offering quality bibs to the masses and letting them fly the CC flag. These bibs are based on the workhorse Volo model and are built for comfort thanks to its Affinity BLC textured fabric that boosts aerodynamics while keeping you dry and cool.
The Castelli name is synonymous with quality construction and the use of highly technical fabrics. These shorts use a light mesh bib that breathes easily with aerodynamic, dimpled fabric utilized on the front and outside of the thighs helping you slice through the air. The inner legs utilize Affinity Lycra prized for its impressive stretch properties, so it provides active compression with comfort. Flatlock stitching helps prevent irritation and chafing from excessive friction while the clean raw edge hems on the Giro Air leg openings make for a smooth aesthetic and a slip-free grip.
Castelli employs the comfortable Kiss Air chamois on this collaboration, for all day comfort in the saddle. The Kiss Air has a seamless brushed microfiber for a soft touch against the skin and is mobile enough to move with each pedal stroke. It's anatomical cut helps reduce pressure while still offering ample support. The multi-density foam transitions from 14 to 4-millimeters in thickness, placing more material where it's needed, and reducing bulk where it’s not. And since everyone loathes a saddle sore, Castelli infuses an anti-bacterial treatment on the chamois that helps prevent them so you never have to miss a day of riding.
- Workhorse bib shorts in Competitive Cyclist styling
- Affinity textured fabric elevates aerodynamics
- Just enough contouring stretch from Affinity Lycra panels
- Mesh bib allows your skin to breathe while you ride
- Wicking fabrics aid moisture transfer to keep cool
- Avoid chafing with flat-lock stitching throughout
- Kiss Air chamois is ideal for all-day comfort
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.