Why We Like the Climber's 2.0 Jersey
Built for long rides with a scary amount of elevation gain, the Climber's 2.0 Jersey is the one to wear when things get steep. It's no one-trick pony though, and we've found it works well in hot weather and is an ideal base layer in cooler weather or rain under a vest or jacket thanks to its minimal moisture absorption. The inner lining keeps things modest and adds a nice design detail to this highly technical jersey.
- A hot weather jersey with meshy fabric and UV protection
- Flusso 3D fabric on the front and sleeve, Strada 3D for breathability
- Rapid cooling, light, and aero efficiency engineered for riding
- Raw-cut sleeve ending lies flat to prevent irritation
- Ride in the spring, summer, and fall with or without a base layer