Why We Like the Climber's 2.0 Jersey
Built for long rides with a scary amount of elevation gain, the Climber's 2.0 Jersey is the one to wear when things get steep. It's no one-trick pony though, and we've found it works well in hot weather and is an ideal base layer in cooler weather or rain under a vest or jacket thanks to its minimal moisture absorption. The inner lining keeps things modest and adds a nice design detail to this highly technical jersey.
- A hot weather jersey with meshy fabric and UV protection
- Flusso 3D fabric on the front and sleeve, Strada 3D for breathability
- Rapid cooling, light, and aero efficiency engineered for riding
- Raw-cut sleeve ending lies flat to prevent irritation
- Ride in the spring, summer, and fall with or without a base layer
- Item #CSTZ7GH
- Flusso 3D
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.