Climber's 2.0 Limited Edition Full-Zip Jersey
Take on the hottest summer rides with the Climber's 2.0 Limited Edition Full-Zip Jersey from Castelli. It's light and breathable for the climbs, yet it doesn't ignore aerodynamics for reducing drag on the descents and valley floors either thanks to its patterning that takes after its Aero Race 5.1 Jersey that it's only 2-watts to the slower. Come July and racing for 3 weeks in France, it's a favorite among its sponsored riders. The fit and materials will have you feeling great on the ride while the limited edition colors look fantastic.
Castelli uses its lightweight StradaPro 3D polyester and Flusso 4D mesh to make the jersey as breathable as possible when you're riding on hot, energy-sapping days. The whisper-thin fabrics keep sweat moving off your skin so you stay as dry and cool as possible while climbing. Its next-to-skin fit feels tight when you're wearing it off the bike, however, Castelli kit is known for being tight across the chest and shorter in length than other brands, and it will all make sense when you're tucked into a riding position and the jersey falls in place to follow your every body movement in the saddle.
- A lightweight aero summer jersey in limited edition colorways
- Strada Pro 3D fabric on the back provides support for loaded pockets
- Flusso 3D fabric at the front and shoulders keeps things light and dry
- Full-length, lightweight front zipper quickly dumps heat on climbs
- Mesh, raw-edge arm openings sit seamlessly against the skin
- 3 rear pockets haul ride essentials
- Patterned after the Aero Race 5.1 Jersey to reduce drag
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips increase visibility on early and late rides