Climber's 2.0 Full-Zip Jersey
Built light for those epic days with lots of climbing and heat, you can count on the Climber's 2.0 Full-Zip Jersey from Castelli to keep you cool. It doesn't ignore aerodynamics either thanks to its patterning that's similar to the Aero Race 5.1 Jersey, so you end up with a jersey that's cool and light, and it's no wonder that it's a favorite among its sponsored riders. The biggest surprise with this jersey is that it posts aero drag values just 2 watts slower than the Aero Race 5.1 jersey.
Castelli uses its lightweight StradaPro 3D polyester and Flusso 4D mesh to make the jersey as breathable as possible when you're riding on hot, energy-sapping days. The whisper-thin fabrics keep sweat moving off your skin so you stay as dry and cool as possible while climbing. Its next-to-skin fit feels tight when you're wearing it off the bike, however, Castelli kit is known for being tight across the chest and shorter in length than other brands, and it will all make sense when you're tucked into a riding position and the jersey falls in place to follow your every body movement in the saddle.
- The lightweight aero jersey for warm days with plenty of climbing
- Strada Pro 3D fabric on the back provides pocket support
- Flusso 3D fabric on the front and shoulders keeps things light and dry
- Full-length lightweight front zipper quickly dumps heat
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers sit comfortably against the skin
- 3 rear pockets haul ride essentials
- Patterned after the Aero Race 5.1 Jersey for a boost of aero
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips increase visibility in low light