Onward and upward.
Jumping on the bike knowing you've got a full day of huge vertical gains ahead of you takes a special kind of motivation, and if you've got it, kudos. But even if you're all sorts of jazzed up to earn a few new PR's in your local hill climb or training ride, a little extra encouragement to get out there in the morning never hurts. The Castelli Climber's 2.0 Full-Zip Men's Jersey delivers in both minimalist aesthetics and function, with an aerodynamic design working to reduce drag so you can ride faster, with less effort, and stay cool while you do it.
Inspired by the relentless alpine climbs of the World Tour circuit, Castelli used lightweight StradaPro 3D polyester and Flusso 4D mesh to make the jersey as breathable as possible when you're riding on hot, energy-sapping days. The whisper-thin fabrics keep sweat moving off your skin so you stay as dry and cool as possible while climbing. As the jersey is cut in an aero silhouette, don't be surprised to find it following a next-to-skin fit that feels tight when you're wearing it off the bike. Castelli kit is known for being tight across the chest and shorter in length than other brands, but it will all make sense when you're tucked into a riding position and the jersey falls in place to follow your every body movement in the saddle.
- Tackle your hottest, highest rides in this climbing jersey
- Form-fitting cut mirrors your body movements in the saddle
- Fit modeled closely after the wind-cheating Aero Race jersey
- Airy fabrics wick moisture and facilitate ample ventilation
- Clean raw-edge mesh arm grippers contribute to minimalist style
- 3 supported rear pockets have just enough space for ride fuel