Item # CST00N7
Castelli Classico Jersey - Men's $149.95
Shoulder season rides have us excited, whether it’s the first break in a really long winter or the urgency of getting in some quality rides before we call it a season. Classico means, you guessed it, classic in Italian and that's just what you get in this jersey. From the styling to the material and the cut, the Men's Classico Jersey is quintessential Castelli, at a price that makes adding it to your spring and fall wardrobe an easy decision.
Castelli uses its Warmer fabric on the Classico which utilizes a fleecy material inside for toasty thermal warmth next to your skin, and the 100% polyester fibers quickly wick away perspiration keeping you dry. And that's the beautiful thing about this jersey, besides the handsome dark blue torso and contrasting green sleeves, its versatility to remain comfortable while it's cool and as the temps ramp up. Castelli extends the sleeve length so as you reach for the controls or the drops at the start of a descent, your arms stay completely covered. A full-length zipper lets you quickly dump heat on climbs and it's fully covered so the Castelli logo across the chest lines up perfectly even over the zipper. At the back, an elastic waistband keeps the jersey in place and three rear pockets haul snacks and gear so you'll have everything you need for a day out on the bike.
- A long-sleeve jersey to take the chill off rides
- Warmer thermal fabric provides warmth and breathability
- Refined fit is just right reaching for the bars
- Full-length zipper for easy ventilation
- Three rear pockets stow tubes, food, and warmers
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.