Comfortable knee coverage.
The arrival of Autumn means sweater weather, mugs of hot cocoa, cozy fleece blankets, gloriously colorful scenery, and the less anticipated unboxing of dusty arm warmers and other low-temperature ride accouterments. This year, leave the knee warmers in the box and step into a pair of Castelli Women's Chic Knickers on those early fall mornings that aren't quite cold enough for full-length tights, but are definitely too brisk to leave your knees uncovered.
Castelli fashions these knickers from stretchy, warm Thermoflex fabric, which holds a starring role across its line of cold-weather kit. Thermoflex's brushed, fleecy lining fends off the cold with cozy warmth and wicks moisture without irritating your skin.
Castelli articulates the knees and adds a second layer of fabric for extra warmth, and the KISS Air chamois affords enough comfort for all your long-mile, winter training needs. The fit is snug and streamlined, making them ideal for both training and racing in cooler conditions, with pops of color to coordinate with your favorite jersey.
Castelli recommends these knickers for use between 54 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit, but you may find them useful in a wider range of temperatures depending on the day's planned intensity.
- Warm kickers for knee coverage on chilly fall days
- Stretchy thermal fabric provides warmth and freedom of movement
- Comfortable waist band
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others
View more Women's Knickers
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.