A perfect one hundred.
If you're after your first pair of bike shorts, we have two bits of advice for you, One, never, ever wear underwear with them and two, the Men's Cento Short from Castelli provides a ton of value and we promise that these are a great first choice. With a generous cut and nice materials, you'll soon be exploring your limits on upcoming rides.
The Cento short features Castelli's Fondo Fit. This allows for a more relaxed and less constrictive fit across the quads, as well as a longer inseam for comfort and a little more room. If you have plans to tackle some big rides and want to go about it in comfort that extends to the mid-ride coffee or rest stop, these are your shorts. At the leg openings, Castelli uses its GIRO3 leg bands to comfortably hold the hems in place without excessive pressure or constriction. The KISS Air chamois provides excellent comfort and support and an ample defense against road vibrations and minimally padded saddles. Reflective tabs keep you visible during low light and Castelli recommends these bibs in temps ranging from 59 to 86-degrees Fahrenheit which is right around the sweet spot for riding.
- Entry-level shorts that pack value
- Relaxed cut gives you more room in the saddle
- GIRO3 leg bands comfortably hold hems in place
- Longer inseam and room in thighs adds comfort at stops
- KISS Air chamois cushions and supports your sit bones
- Reflective tabs help you stay visible to motorists