Castelli's Body Paint Tri Women's Short Top has a tough role to fill. It's got to excel at three different disciplines requiring radically different ranges of arm and shoulder motion. It's also got to dry quickly in T1, maintain breathability and wicking, and minimize an athlete's aerodynamic footprint across the bike and the run.
Since it's made with Castelli's Velocity fabric cut in a classic, abbreviated tri silhouette, the Body Paint Short Top manages to check all of those boxes. The material's high stretch allows for a seamless, painted-on fit that reduces drag resistance, and a Prosecco treatment speeds evaporation from the swim to the run. The shorter body also eliminates the bunching-up effect that other jerseys — which fit well enough in the saddle — tend to exhibit on the run.
View more Women's Tri Tops
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.