Beauty of a ride.
You've dabbled with cycling before, but you haven't really spent time on a bike since your pre-teen years. This year, you (and your new bike) are ready to change that. Built for long or short rides, the Castelli Bellissima Short makes a loyal companion as you dive into the world of road cycling without requiring you to commit to a bib if you aren't ready yet.
Built with soft, supportive fabric, the Bellissima keeps you cool and dry from early spring rides when you're still shaking winter out of your legs through your first midsummer adventures with clipless pedals. Tan lines established and legs in shape after months of riding, the Bellissima and its KISS chamois will provide you with breathable support as you coast through your first-ever Fondo, with silicone printing holding the leg hems in place and a wide waistband continuing to provide the stability you've come to count on in the saddle.
- Dive into cycling with this versatile entry-level short
- Form-fitting cut follows your movements in the saddle
- Invita Strong fabric stabilizes muscles and breathes
- Raw-cut leg hems held in place with silicone that won't pinch
- KISS Air chamois provides long-ride support and cushioning
- Wide, articulated waistband is supportive and flattering
View more Women's Shorts
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.