When your helmet pads soak through, perspiration has nowhere to go but down your face and neck. The sweat eventually moves to your sunglasses and eyes, which becomes irritating and causes you to pull your attention away from your riding.
Avoid the salty streaks and burning eyes by wearing Castelli's lightweight bandana under your helmet. It's constructed with the same smooth Prosecco Strada multi-denier fabric that's used in a majority of Castelli's jerseys, making it the perfect addition to your everyday riding gear. This material has also been treated with Castelli's Prosecco. Essentially, this treatment disperses moisture widely over the surface of the bandana, accelerating evaporation. The material is lightweight (29 grams for the entire bandana), highly stretchable, and it breathes well. Together, these attributes lend themselves to keeping your head cool and without interfering with your helmet's fit. The bandana also adds a bit of protection from the sun's powerful rays while you pedal away for hours on end.
Sublimation printing provides long-lasting vibrant colors, and the adjustable back closure lets you dial in a custom fit.
The Castelli Bandana is available in one size and in the colors Black, Red, and White.
- Castelli's Bandana for keeping your head cool and dry
- ProSecco Strada fabric wicks perspiration that'd otherwise roll down your face
- Long-lasting Castelli and scorpion sublimation printing
- Adjustable back closure lets you dial in a custom fit
- Channel your inner Pantani and don this bandana on your next ride