Item # CST00M2
Castelli All Out Speed Suit - Men's $269.95
Go all out.
You've put in a lot of time and effort into training for that big tri later this season, so don't give up precious seconds by using substandard apparel on the big race day. The Men's All Out Speed Suit from Castelli is wind tunnel-tested for absolute streamlined efficiency. Marino Vanhoenacker asked Castelli to create a Sanremo style suit with the brand's T1:stealth upper portion so, it provides updated two aero pockets on the lower back with improved ergonomics when grabbing bonk-reducing bars and gels, and a flatter waistband for increase aerodynamics with the convenience of the Free Tri short, with KISS Tri chamois, for comfort in the aero position on the bike and chafe-free performance during the run. The Sanremo style allows the zipper to be pulled down for easy venting and the opening at the front encourages easy nature breaks.
Castelli claims that the All Out is its fastest long-course suit and this lofty claim is achieved by utilizing the wind-cheating Velocity front panels and Velocity Mesh shoulder and back panels, helping you slice through the wind. Further tri benefiting features include the hydrophobic, quick-drying properties and a flat-lying fit that eliminates wind-catching, transitional ridges from panel to panel and jersey to skin. At the leg openings, GIRO Air leg grippers keep the hem in place throughout the duration of your training or race.
Castelli calls this suit "no-compromise speed equipment" and as such, it isn't the most flexible for the swim, nor the coolest on the run (it rates the optimal temperature range between 50-95-degrees Fahrenheit) but if you're looking for the most speed on the bike, this is your suit.
- Castelli's fastest long-distance triathlon suit
- Quick drying fabrics lose moisture quickly after the swim
- The aero-optimized material helps you slice through the wind
- Minimalist Kiss Tri chamois won't inhibit swimming or running
- 2 rear pockets are aero minded and haul race nutrition
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic for a secure fit
- Sanremo style front for easy venting and nature breaks
[front upper, shoulders, under sleeves] 86% polyester, 14% elastane, [crotch] 71% nylon, 19% elastane, [rear, top] 97% polyester, 3% elastane, [rear bottom, side panels] 80% polyester, 20% elastane, [neck] 70% nylon, 30% 30% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon, [bottom legs] 55% elastane, 45% polyester
View more Men's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.